Saturday, June 6, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my blog !

My name is Afrikka but everyone calls me Ricca. I am a single mother of 2 kids. I am a Certified Veterinary Assistant. I am the writer and founder of Pink Kisses,Xoxo (PK,XOXO). I have been wanting to do a blog for many years, since writing is a passion of mines, I am a Product Reviewer for both Influenster (www.influenster.com) as well as Spark Review (Walmart.com). I am sent products to review from time to time and needed a place to write these reviews. I am subscribed to Ipsy which is a Beauty Monthly Subscription, although I don't need to write reviews for the products, I love trying them out and letting others know how I feel about them. I love make-up, love shopping, love anything fashion and that's the reason behind this blog.

Hopefully, you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it and sharing my opinions with you all.


XOXO,
Ricca

No comments:

Post a Comment