Friday, June 26, 2015

Swim into Beauty- June

This month's theme is Swim into Beauty,  June's ipsy bag. Sorry I am super late with it, better late than never right !! The bag itself is simple and cute. Nothing flashy. With the name of the theme, I'd expect something more beachy or pool themed, but oh well, still nice bag.



Contents:
Pure Brazilian leave in conditioner-
Smells awesome, didn't have to use a lot on my hair. Decided to air dry my hair so I'll see the results in a few hours. Will update.
Update 6/28
Left my hair really soft, I like it! 



TrèSTique mini shadow crayon-
Not a big fan of crayon shadow but will review another time

Smashbox photo finish foundation primer-
This went on very smooth and it was very lightweight. I love this product. I love the glow I got once I added my foundation & bronzer on. Definitely a must add to my collection.







Absolute NY, nail polish-
I so love this color. I had something similar on my feet. I love turquoise and it is perfect for the summer. So beachy. My favorite item in the bag so far.




Dr . Brandt, pores no more, vacuum cleaner-
This is one of those things where you have to keep trying to get the full effect and real results. I will have to come back to it. Only thing I can say, it does what it says, turns blue and cools the face. It did make my skin really soft after using it. Will have to update with more pics and a real review.

No comments:

Post a Comment