Monday, June 8, 2015

Urban Decay high-color lipgloss

I got a free sample out of my May Ipsy glam bag. I was super excited to try it out. My colors were Failbait (pink)& Bittersweet (purple).

Failbait is a beautiful color but a little on the light side for me. I even added lip serum & primer and still light. Thankfully I was able to try before spending  $22 on a lip gloss that I wouldn't be too happy with.

Next up, bittersweet! I'm in love with the new purple lip trend and definitely wanted to try it before going out and spending crazy money and it not look right on me. This is why I love the ipsy bags. You can test them before coughing up the money. Anyways,  again, looks much darker in the bottle but I loved the way this looked on me. Definitely a must for my collection =)

**Photos of lip gloss are NOT my photos, full credit goes to the Urban Decay website**

***Ipsy is a beauty monthly subscription, $10 per month,it is paid for by me. Items in glam bag are not free and I'm not paid to review the products***


Updated 6/15/15
Better pic of bittersweet lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment