Saturday, June 6, 2015

Remington Dryer and Flat Iron

Through the Spark Review program from Walmart, I received a blow dryer and flat iron to review. I am not a big fan of the Remington brand because I feel they only catered to those of Caucasian ethnicity. I am mixed and so are my kids, so when it comes to hair products, because of our naturally thick and wavy hair, most products do not work. BOOOOO ! I was excited to give this a try though.



The products I received were the Ultimate Smooth collection. As you can see, the model is Caucasian, so naturally she has smooth hair per say. I tested this out on my daughter, who as I mentioned is mixed. She is of Puerto Rican decent and my family is Cuban Jamaica, yes crazy hair !!! I started with the blow dryer just to smooth things out. I love the fact that this dryer has 3 settings, Low, Medium and High and it also has 2 settings on Temp and a cool burst button. It's a beautiful purple with glitter color. I was able to smooth my daughters hair on Med setting and normally I have to on High. When I got done with that, I used the matching Flat Iron and let me tell you guys this, this is now my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE flat iron. Forget a Chi or whatever else high brand flat iron that is out these days, this is the truth ! Lol. I so love it. It is digital. It heats up very fast. And I didn't have to put it on a high setting to smooth out her hair. It was frizz free and beautiful. I am so happy that I decided to give it a try. Remington has truly changed my mind on their products. Definitely a worth trying. And those with that hard to manage, curly/wavy unruly hair, you should give this a try. I wasn't disappointed. I will be using this on my hair as well.

A+ Remington 

Wish I had a before pic but here's an after pic. I decided to use it myself and I'm in love. My new fav styling tool =)

No comments:

Post a Comment