Saturday, June 6, 2015

Nuture Voxbox

Today I am reviewing the Nuture Voxbox that was sent to me complimentary by Influenster to review. Again these products were sent by the company, free, I did not pay for the item and I am not being paid to write this review.


In the Box:
 Attitude Color Protection Shampoo
Blue Lizard Sunscreen
Red Vines Twists
Non-Drowsy Naturals Dramamine (Motion Sickness pills)
1 Sample Packet Blue Lizard Sunscreen Sport
1 Sample Packet Hada Labo anti-aging facial mask
Coupon for Ore Ida Easy Fries (Free)
Coupon for Uncle Ben's Flavored Rice (Free)


Red Vines:
Both my teen son and I decided to try this first. I thought it would have tasted like Twizzlers but it was a little different. I am not fond of the taste too much, my son didn't like it either. Was a bit on the tough side to chew as well.

Blue Lizard Sunscreen:
I tried this product on my daughter especially since she has sensitive screen and this is made particular for that. It wasn't greasy, it is Fragrance and chemical free. I love the fact that it has Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide in it. My daughter burns very easy and with her being outdoors and with this on, I felt she was protected from sun burn. Definitely will be adding this along with the Sports formula in to our Sunscreen regimen.

Attitude Shampoo:
Normally I stick to my shampoo that I have been using for years. Being of mixed ethnicity most shampoos just does not work. I decided to give it a try and it's not so bad. It smells AMAZING ! It's like a nice citrus smell. After shampooing my hair, it felt like it really cleaned it. It was nice and soft and easy to manage right after. This shampoo is also a Vegan product.

Uncle Ben's Flavored Rice:
We tried the Brown Rice with our dinner and loved it. We normally get the Par Broiled Rice from Uncle Ben and it's awesome. I knew this boxed rice would taste just as yummy.

Ore Ida Easy Fries:
This is normally my 1st brand of choice when buying fries. Just stick in the oven a couple of minutes and it's ready to go. The Easy Fries is even better. Stick in the microwave for 3 minutes and you have delicious crispy fries, we topped with Cheese and Bacon.

I did not get to try the motion sickness pills because the only time I get sick is on a boat, so the moment I get on a boat, I will definitely try this out and review it.



No comments:

Post a Comment