Friday, October 7, 2016

Free makeup

Yes you read it right, free makeup and I'm going to tell you how...

This deal is at Target aka Targé, my new fav spot, don't tell Walmart I've traded them in lol, anywho, download their Redperks and Cartwheel app onto your device, if you aren't members, sign up to both, they are free  to do so.  I will explain both apps below. Once you do that link the Redperks to the Cartwheel before the deadline I believe is Oct 31 and they will give you 5,000 points. Those points you'll be able to click the free makeup or polish reward. There are other rewards you can get like free item from their Bulleyes aka dollar section, snacks etc...as you collect points, the rewards go up. Yay for free stuff 😊

Cartwheel program- this is basically their digital coupons. They have great savings. Just click on the items you want to save on and scan at the register. Even if you do not use a coupon during your trip, still scan your Cartwheel to get points !

Red perks- is a point reward system that they will be merging with Cartwheel by the end of the month so that it's all on 1 app. For every dollar you spend, you get a point. It's their way of saying thank you for shopping with us. You redeem points for free goodies with Target. I had enough points to get free Starbucks as well as my free makeup 😊

Today's shopping trip, I picked up an ELF pallet ❤




Enjoy!!
Love, Ricca 

UPDATE: apparently this is for certain parts of NC only 😕


*disclaimer: I am NO way affliated with Target. I was not paid nor offered free products to leave my review. This is based on my personal experience and love for Target*

No comments:

Post a Comment