Monday, October 17, 2016

Birchbox- Oct

It's finally here!!

After getting a few disappointing bags from Ipsy, I decided to go ahead and look into other beauty subscriptions. I've heard of Birchbox and wanted to try for a while now and figured what the heck, it's only $10. It took awhile to get here but was very excited when it got delivered today.

Now for my review

The packaging was good. Came into a cute pastel box. Something that gets you excited. Once you open the box,there's another cute lil box inside that you can actually reuse to hold little knick knacks,cards, jewelry,whatever..I was impressed with the packaging. 

Now for the inside...for my 1st box, I wasn't impressed at all. The only thing that I liked was the mascara. I like with Ipsy, you do a quiz and they give stuff detailed to your likings. I might give it one more shot, if the 2nd box is anything like this, I will cancel it too...now I wait for my Walmart beauty box and Sephora Play to get here.


**Disclaimer, this is a PAID subscription that I pay for every month. I am not an employee or paid user. This is my true and honest opinions.**



No comments:

Post a Comment