Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fabkids deal

Fab kids has a great deal for new members and I wanted to share it with you all. 

New members will get 50% off 1 item plus if you sign up for VIP you get an extra $10 off which will bring the outfit down to $4.98 with free shipping! That's right, you get an outfit for $5. How awesome is that. And with the membership you can cancel at any time. 

We ordered the Hearts Tutu dress that came with a super cute hair clip
Jay was super excited to grab the mail today and even more excited to try the dress on. We got a size 10 and it looked a little snuggled but she said it was comfortable. I'd probably go one size bigger. The clip was super cute. Here is my princess being silly. (Not ready for her to be an Internet celeb lol).We can't wait until the 1st day of school. 

To join Fab kids, click here

Disclaimer :Dress was purchased by me, using my own money. I do not work for Fab Kids or any of their affliates. I was not paid for my review or to post them on my blog. Stock picture credit goes to Fab Kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment